Sep 12, 2013

Cream Baby!

 
This is it! Reithen Satire Curtis has finished his yellow cloud and it's a beauty! Even though it looked great at each step of his build it takes on a whole new look seeing it all together! If he's anything like me he won't be able to stop looking at it! The yellow's are rare which make this one even more special! You can check the previous posts to see the build and paint in progress. Down below he shared a clip of a sound test which is sounding real good to me! LOL...how do I get mine to sound like that?  Thanks to Reithen for sharing his photos of his wonderful cloud creation from start to finish and now if I can only get him to recreate that cover art comic book about Prince....you know the one I'm talking about! Great job man and thanks for adding another cloud to the world!
 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment