Sep 1, 2011

Ok...What?

Ok.....this is the first time I have heard this story......no, it's not a cloud but I thought it was interesting! This ESP guitar is up for auction and it says it was made for Prince for the "ATWIAD video......? As far as I know there wasn't a video for that song but if I know Prince he might of shot one but it's collecting dust in the vault! The fact that they say "in one day" made me laugh and think that it might not be true but it still got me curious....does anybody have any info on this?

GUITAR: ESP custom, serial no 01376. The guitar was made for use by Prince in the video 'Around The World In One Day'


It does remind me of all those album covers back then!
http://www.cameo-auctioneers.co.uk/index.php?option=com_auctionimport&view=archivedetail&id=28&page_list=25&search=&startrow=375

No comments:

Post a Comment