Apr 21, 2016

Thank U Prince

It's hard to describe exactly what I'm feeling right now.....as you probably know by now we lost our beloved Prince today. I found out while I was at work today and I honestly don't think it has sunk in yet. I'm just sitting in front of this computer screen in disbelief. I wanna write something really profound and worthy of what he and his music meant to me and 2 us all but I think I'm just gonna put the headphones on, close my eyes and jam out. Thank U Prince,

Below is the original artwork created by Cookie at https://www.etsy.com/shop/RockNRollArtSchool 
I don't know if he is still making any more right now but drop him a message....ya never know.


3 comments:

  1. You're not alone...believe me. I've always appreciated your site and visit all the time when I can. Gotta keep it going, keep that spirit going. We have each other, we still have the music...Prince isn't going anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still not over this loss but I will keep it going and I'g glad you enjoy it! Thank You

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete