Sep 27, 2017

Lady Jewel's Cloud Case

Hey everyone, I recently ordered a few cases for my clouds from Lady Jewel's. I have a few cloud guitars that I didn't have cases for so I got two of them and put my original 2000 white cloud in one. It was a really tight fit....I had to work it a little to get it to sit in the case properly. I think once the foam get broken in a little it will be fine. I have noticed over the years that clouds are slightly off depending on the luthier which is to be expected I think. The case has a pretty standard layout with a compartment for cables, pick's ect. I was surprised by the white fur interior but it looks really good! The outside has a purplish alligator finish on it....almost a little metallic looking.  If you have never dealt with Lady Jewels most of the guitar products come out of China......be prepared for a lot of Styrofoam in your living room!The cases go's for $115.00 at the moment.




No comments:

Post a Comment