Feb 28, 2011

Natural Ergo Cloud

Wow.....what a beautiful work of art! A natural wood finish with dark edges like the traditional star burst look that sets it off beautifully! It also appears to have two little flower designs at the tip of the horn and on the head. It isn't the standard Cloud size and specs that Prince uses but they said it's more of a tribute rather than a replica.Below there is a link to an ebay site that has this one for sale. The company Ergo Instruments mostly make upright bass guitars but this is a awesome side project if you ask me. They said it sells for about $999.00, not bad for all you cloud lovers who are still looking to get one! I did not find a place on the website to where you could actually order one so I think you would have to contact them by e-mail and have them custom build it for you. I'm waiting for a reply back from them myself so If I hear anything about how to one of these beauties I'll pass it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment