May 7, 2018

The Instrument Room


Not quite sure how to feel about this group of photos but they are supposedly taken in the "instrument room" inside Paisley Park. The guitar books that were released from PP last year mentioned this room many times. I don't know by who or why these pics were released but it seem kind of cool and sad at the same time. Only one cloud can be seen and that's the rave blue cloud that he retired on the Las Vegas DVD and as far as I know it was the last time it was ever used. You can see lot's of his guitars like the Model C, Gold symbol and a few Hohners and you can even see the Purple Gus case on the floor. I can only assume that these were taken after his passing but I have know way of verifying that.  

*I see the original cloud hanging on the wall...thank you for pointing it out BookPodder!







6 comments:

  1. Note the original Cloud Bass guitar hanging on the wall too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes your right I didn't even see it....thank you!

      Delete
  2. Yes, legit photo of one of the storage areas in Paisley Park.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Cloud is one of the Schecter replicas - probably the one they are now using for the tour photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen pic's of a white one hanging in the studio but I'm not sure which one it is.

      Delete
    2. The white one (which they now use in the Purple Rain display at Paisley Park) is ALSO a Schecter. It appears that the only "real" Cloud they have at Paisley is the orange one.

      Delete