Jul 5, 2010

Whole Lotta Love!

I wasn't even looking for it when I spotted Prince playing the Rave Blue Cloud during a live performance of Led Zeppelin "Whole Lotta Love" to say he tore it up would be a great understatement! The vocals and guitar playing were amazing! He "really" needs to do a live album! It looks like it was around the Las Vegas at the Aladdin to me. I even have that DVD but never noticed it before. At first I thought it was the Black Cloud but the lighting and effects were giving me a hard time trying to figure out it's true color. But after I watched it closely I was pretty surre it was the Blue Rave. Check it out and tell me what you think. I'm glad to see that he's still using it and would love to see it or any of the clouds a little more!

2 comments:

  1. ben said...
    theres a video of prince playing bambi in the lovesexy tour floating about on the net with the blue cloud, post it on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll look for it Ben!

    ReplyDelete