Jun 23, 2011

Purple Rain Cloud Guitar Cake

Wow! That's all I have to say about this beautiful birthday cake! This birthday cake was ordered by a big Prince fan who had to be very happy when she saw it for the first time. The details are just amazing from the purple rose petals to the motorcycle with the the Kid & Apollonia on it to the main feature, the white cloud guitar! It almost looks like you could pick it up and play it! Believe it or not I have posted a few prince inspired cakes on this blog but this on takes the cake (Yeah I know that pun was lame)! "Made Fresh Daily Cakes" are the creators of this beautiful cake and I'll put the link down below so you can see more pictures of this and some other wonderful creations from them. I have a feeling they may be getting a few Purple pastry orders!

No comments:

Post a Comment