Mar 19, 2011

The Infamous Purple Cloud 4 Sale!

I just saw the post over at prince.org about the Purple Cloud that is rumored to have been commissioned and used by Prince. I have had posted photos of this cloud previously a few times but i still have never seen Prince with it. The Guitar Player magazine which features him with a cloud is said to be this guitar but the cloud he's holding looks so much more like the Rave Blue Cloud than the purple one but sometimes the colors in a photo might not look the same as the actual guitar so I'm a little torn on this one. The person who originally sent me the photos seemed to know his stuff and had the photos to back it up! Even if this was used and played by Prince I can't see forking out between $10,000.00 - $20,000.00 for it (as much as I would love to have it)! I'm digging the purple case though! To my knowledge there are only 2 or 3 purple clouds in existence...This one and Walts and I think I've seen another photo of one once but I'm not sure where. I hope whoever ends up with this beauty enjoys it and appreciates it! Damn I would love to have that!

No comments:

Post a Comment