Mar 23, 2011

NPG Music Club Memories

Damn I miss this website!

Out of all the various sites Prince has had over the years I think this was the best one. As usual it didn't last long but I do remember playing with that mixing board for hours! I always got lost going up and down those stairs and not remembering where they would lead me to! I recall clicking on the cloud guitar above the fire place where you could order one or both of the white and rave blue clouds! It took me awhile but I finally got the nerve to click the purchase button for the white cloud....man that was alot of money then and still is but it was worth it....I just regret not grabbing the blue one as well before the site shut down (Damn!) I guess I wouldn't be sitting here writing this if it wasn't for the NPG site so thank you Prince and Sam J. for designing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment