Mar 26, 2011

My Ergo Cloud 2.0

Dearly beloved......we R gathered here today to witness the birth of another cloud.....the newest creation from Jesse Blue over at Ergoinstruments.com. After seeing his original cloud I was floored and when I heard that he was building a second one you didn't have to ask me twice and I jumped on it! He sent some of the photo of it as he was working on it and it just got me more and more excited!The body is mahogany which gives it a really rich look and sound in my opinion and there are tiny freckles (beauty marks) on the wood which gives it a great unique look and adds some character to it.....I hope the photos show some of that! The pickups and knobs are a cream color along with the binding that goes around the entire cloud and even into the curl around the output jack! That's what really sets the look of this cloud off! There is a cream color cover on the back and Jesse added pick holder (which is just the coolest thing ever) at the bottom on the rear. The headstock and horn are adorned with his signature rose florette's! Ok...as you can probably tell I'm pretty excited so it might take me a little while to come back down to earth...LOL!

Jesse has informed me that he is working on a third cloud guitar in gold! I don't have any other details than that right now but if anyone is interested in it contact him at Ergoinstruments.com or your more than welcome to send me a note and I'll pass it on to him!


1 comment:

  1. Nice3 ... The cream binding makes it looks
    beautiful !
    Nice cloud ...
    Indomie

    ReplyDelete