Aug 10, 2011

All That Glitters Ain't So!

Yesterday this mysterious photo appeared over on prince.org and I have to say it had me a little excited at first.....the date on the photo said 2009 and it was obviously a cloud guitar and what appeared to be Prince even though he is hidden in the shadows!
I followed up and searched for more photos of this and found a full photo of the cloud and a mirror shot of a Prince impersonator who must have been doing a gig at the time. Damn....I wanted it to be true but it wasn't to be! How weird is it that I had just posted the Superbowl commercial of what I think is one of the last sightings of the cloud! All that aside I have to say this impersonator has a great looking cloud! I'll try to track down some more photos of it if I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment